Paul's office, I also worked closely with the Free Congress Foundation's Coalition for Constitutional Liberties and its 800+ member organizations to educate the public on the privacy implications of KYC.
What does COCL stand for?
COCL stands for Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCL
We have 3 other meanings of COCL in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Chinese Overseas Christian Mission (UK)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Commission on Continuing Medical Education (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Coastal Ocean Currents Monitoring Program
- Certified Ostomy Care Nurse
- Chief of Contracting Office