EADS North America's ECTOCRYP BLACK encryption device has been approved to participate in the Joint Chiefs of Staff-directed annual Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration (CWID) in June.
What does CWID stand for?
CWID stands for Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWID
We have 2 other meanings of CWID in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Western Insurance Company (recreation industry)
- Communication Within the Curriculum (University of Pennsylvania)
- Community Work Incentives Coordinator
- Continental Western Insurance Company (est 1907; Urbandale, IA)
- Coping with International Conflict (university coursework)
- CTAPS (Contingency Theater Automated Planning System) Wargame Interface Control
- Cyber War Innovation Center
- China Wuqiao International Circus Festival
- Campus-Wide ID (computer logon)
- Civil Works Integration Division (USACE)
- Concern Wide ID
- Continuous Wave Identification (Morse code sent periodically by a radio to identify itself)
- Colorado Wine Industry Development Board
- CaveCreek Wholesale Internet Exchange
- Conference on Women in Engineering (Queen's University; Canada)
- Command Wire Improvised Explosive Device
- Coil Winding Insulation and Electrical Manufacturing Exhibition
- Climbing Works International Festival
- Columbia Women in Film (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Community Waste Innovation Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration is a Joint Chiefs of Staff-directed annual event that engages cutting-edge information technology focused on operational shortfalls identified by combatant commanders and government agencies.
Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration 2007 is "an engine for discovering solutions for U.
Joint Forces Command as one of the most promising technologies at the Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstrations (CWID).