McFaul is participating in Neptune Warrior, an exercise designed to improve interoperability between allied navies, and to prepare their ships for roles in coalition joint task forces.
What does CJTF stand for?
CJTF stands for Coalition Joint Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJTF
We have 3 other meanings of CJTF in our Acronym Attic
- Canada-Japan Trade Council (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Justice, Tolerance and Community (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Central Jersey Tri Club (Westfield, NJ)
- Central Jersey Triathlon Club
- Criminal Justice Training Center
- Criminal Justice Training Commission (Washington)
- Costume Jewelry The Collectors Index
- Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
- Cooperative Jahn-Teller Distortions (structural science)
- Central Jersey Transportation Forum (New Jersey)
- combined joint task force (NATO)
- Commander, Joint Task Force
- Combined Joint Task Force 7 (US Army V Corps, Iraq)
- Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa (USMC deployed unit)
- Combined Joint Task Force-7 (United States Army)
- Combined Joint Task Force Exercise
- Coalition Joint Task Force Phoenix (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Commander, Joint Task Group
- Canadian Joint Task List (Canadian Forces)
- Columbia Journal of Tax Law (Columbia University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 24 July 2003, Coalition Joint Task Force 635 (CJTF 635) was established in the Solomon Islands, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel J.
CWID has a CJTF, a Coalition Joint Task Force scenario that runs on the Combined Federated Battle Laboratories Network.
The V Corps engineer force of fewer than 4,000 soldiers that attacked into Iraq on 21 March grew to more than 19,000 under Coalition Joint Task Force - 7 (CJTF-7).