There were also three later fiscal 2006 new starts: Coalition Joint Spectrum Management Planning Tool (CJSMPT) -- Radio frequency coordination Regional Maritime Awareness Capability (RMAC) -- Collaborative surface vessel location and tracking for ungoverned maritime environments Focused Lethal Munition (FLM) -- Collateral damage minimization using precision-guided weapon.
What does CJSMPT stand for?
CJSMPT stands for Coalition Joint Spectrum Management Planning Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consolidated Jewish Surname Index (Avotaynu; Bergenfield, NJ)
- Criminal Justice and Security Institute of Virginia
- Clovis Junior Soccer League (Clovis, CA)
- Cosmopolitan Junior Soccer League (New York, NY)
- Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine
- Club des Jeunes Spectrométristes de Masse (French: Youth Mass Spectrometry Club)
- Comité des Jeunes de Sainte-Marie (French: Youth Committee of Saint Mary)
- Criminal Justice Secure Email (UK)
- Cyber Journal of Sport Marketing
- Cumberland Joint Services Management Authority (Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education
- Criminal Justice Support Network (Australia)
- Criminal Justice System Northern Ireland (UK)
- Canada-Japan Society of Ottawa (est. 1979)
- Central Jersey Symphony Orchestra (Parsippany, NJ)
- Chabad Jewish Student Organization (University of Texas at Austin)
- Council of Jewish Student Organizations
- Criminal Justice Student Organization (various locations)
- Combined Joint Special Operations Air Component
- Commission de la Jeunesse et des Sports de l'Océan Indien (French: Commission on Youth and Sports of the Indian Ocean; Mauritius)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our near-term tool, the Coalition Joint Spectrum Management Planning Tool (CJSMPT), will deliver an integrated EM spectrum management and near-real time mission planning tool to enable frequency managers to perform EM spectrum planning and deconfliction from tactical through combined and joint task force levels.