The Coalition Against the Deportation of Irish Children called on Justice Minister Michael McDowell to respect the rights of the youngsters under the UN Convention.
What does CADIC stand for?
CADIC stands for Coalition Against the Deportation of Irish Children
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADIC
We have 4 other meanings of CADIC in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Alternating Direction Implicit (numerical method)
- Computer-Aided Diagnostic Information
- Coronary Artery Disease among Asian Indians (Research Foundation)
- Custom Application Development & Integration (Cisco)
- Centro Argentino de Ingenieros Agronomos (Spanish: Argentine Center of Agricultural Engineers; Argentina)
- China Alcoholic Drinks Industry Association (Beijing)
- Computer-Assisted Densitometric Image Analysis (bone density study)
- Campus Alcohol and Drug Information Center (Florida)
- Centre d'action pour le Développement Intégré dans les Communautés (Burundi)
- Centro Austral de Investigaciones Cientificas (Spanish: Southern Center for Scientific Research; Ushuaia, Argentina)
- Cyclic Analog-to-Digital Converter Synthesis
- Camara Argentina de Industrias Electronicas (Spanish: Camara Argentina Electronic Industries)
- Capabilities Assessment, Development, and Integration Environment
- Capabilities, Analysis, Development and Integration Environment (enterprise architecture)
- Capability Architecture Development and Integration Environment (US Army)
- Comparative Analysis of District Income and Expenditures (California)
- Consejo Argentino De Intercambio Estudiantil (Spanish: Argentine Council Student Exchange; Argentina and US)
- Capital District Library Access Catalog (Albany, NY)
- Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications
- Centre d'appui Au Développement Intégral - Mbankana (Mbankana, Democratic Republic of Congo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coalition Against the Deportation of Irish Children (CADIC) spokeswoman Eleanor Edmund said: "There is a substantial increase in the number of these orders.