And the Scottish Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation said: "If we are to challenge the high levels of violence against women, we need to end this kind of objectification of women, not invite it into our high streets.
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Apologetic Scholarship and Education (New College, UNSW)
- Centrum Analiz Spoleczno-Ekonomicznych (Center for Social and Economic Research; Poland)
- Chenega Advanced Solutions & Engineering, LLC
- Circuits and Systems Exploration (Central Michigan University)
- Citizens' Alliance for Secure Elections (Ohio)
- Citizenship and Service Education (Rutgers University)
- Clean and Sober Experience
- Clemson Alumni Society for Equality
- Club Athlétique de Saint-Étienne (French: Saint-Étienne Athletic Club; Saint-Étienne, France)
- Co-operative Awards in the Sciences of the Environment
- Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly
- Coalition of American Structural Engineers
- Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers
- Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering (UK, ESRC)
- Colorado Association of School Executives
- Combined Arms Synthetic Experiment
- Common Application Service Elements
- Common Automated System Execution
- Community Awareness Safety Education
- Compressed Air System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan McLeod, of the Scottish Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation, said: "It may say it has far better conditions than other clubs but that doesn't take away from the sexually exploitative nature of what it's about.
Jan McLeod, of the Scottish Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation, said Rhino's business was to take advantage of women.