The piano was supplied by Abbey Music Studios, Nuneaton and the purchase was helped by a grant from the Coalfields Regeneration Trust.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Coalfields Regeneration Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Cinderella's Royal Table (Disney World restaurant)
- Circuit Requirement Table
- Civil Rights (Division, US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Civilian Response Team
- Claiming Rule Team (motorcycle racing)
- Claims Resolution Tribunal
- Clamp Replacement Tool (energy production)
- Climate Reserve Tonne (Climate Action Reserve)
- Clinical Research Trial
- Clinical Review Team
- Coalition for Recreational Trails
- Coastal Rail Trail (California)
- Coastal Recreation and Tourism
- Cochituate Rail Trail
- Cockpit Resource Team (US Air Force)
- Cockpit Review Team (US Air Force)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Coho Recovery Team (California Dept of Fish & Game)
- Collaborative Research Team
- Collagen Replacement Therapy (skin care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASHINGTON: A LONG-established musical group has been given a PS3,500 funding boost by the Coalfields Regeneration Trust.
With the hard work done by the club so far and the recognition of the work that Mr Peter McNestry and The Coalfields Regeneration Trust have given, I wish the club every success for the future.
Prof Morgan said: "If the worst scenarios for the Valleys are to be avoided, it is imperative that each part of society - especially government, the business community and the social enterprise sector - responds to the cuts with innovation MORE could be done to help those in Wales former mining communities aspire for better, an academic said yesterday Kevin Morgan, professor of governance and development in the School of City and Regional Planning at Cardiff University, said that the Coalfields Regeneration Trust had helped transform many coalfield areas.
The Coalfields Regeneration Trust (CRT) has announced that it was making the funding available to help people who are struggling to cope with the impact of the recession.
Riverside Housing ploughed pounds 3,000 into a football league for 12-19 year olds, organised by the Coalfields Regeneration Trust, in partnership with St Helens Youth and Sports Development.
The cash injection was revealed at the launch of the Scottish Coalfields Regeneration Trust.