This difference reflected more-severe and longer bouts of depression in people with bipolar disorder, Kessler and his co-investigators conclude.
What does CO-I stand for?
CO-I stands for Co-Investigator
This definition appears very frequently
We have 147 other meanings of CO-I in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Operation for Active Duty Operational Support
- Central Office Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Colorado Alliance for Minority Participation (Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Co-Alcoholics Anonymous (support group)
- Constraint-Encapsulating Class
- Cross-Over Digital Pre-Distorter (microwave theory)
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-investigators include Maria Rodriguez-Barradas, MD, Chris Lahart, MD, and Shannon Schrader, MD.
The sharpness of the pictures and their wide field of view may serve to guide follow-up observations by the Hubble Space Telescope, says UIT co-investigator Susan G.