Co-immunoprecipitation and immunoblotting SW480 cells were incubated without or with 50 nM triptolide for 24h and harvested by scraping and lysing in lysis buffer containing protease inhibitor cocktail tablets (Complete Mini, EDTA free; Roche, Basel, Switzerland).
What does Co-IP stand for?
Co-IP stands for Co-Immunoprecipitation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 8 other meanings of Co-IP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Office Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Colorado Alliance for Minority Participation (Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Co-Alcoholics Anonymous (support group)
- Constraint-Encapsulating Class
- Cross-Over Digital Pre-Distorter (microwave theory)
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
Samples in periodicals archive:
We determined the levels and functions of p53, nuclear factor-kappa B (NF-kB; a key transcriptional regulator), and mot-2 (a p53 inhibitor) and their relationships in arsenite-induced transformed HELF cells by two-dimensional electrophoresis, reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, Western blot, immunofluorescence, and co-immunoprecipitation assays.
Co-immunoprecipitation and far western blots verified that ANT interacted with TOR.