Co-channel interference is yet another performance degrading problem.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Co-Channel Interference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Citrix Certified Instructor
- Citroën Club Indonesia (Indonesian automobile club)
- City Centre Initiative (Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK; est. 2000)
- Classical Civilization Courses
- Clean City Initiative
- Clear Channel Incorporated
- Cleft-Children International (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Climate Change Institute (University of Maine)
- Clinton Climate Initiative (William J. Clinton Foundation)
- Close Combat Instructor
- Co-Counselling International (Ireland)
- Coalition for Community Integration (disabilities)
- Coastal Catchments Initiative
- Coca-Cola Içecek (Turkey)
- Code Consultants, Inc.
- Colegio Científico Integrado (Guatemala school)
- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Waukegan, IL)
- College Campus Initiative
- College of Communication and Information
- College of Computing and Informatics (University of North Carolina, Charlotte)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1lb/g standard, and in which access points are carefully positioned and "tuned" during the deployment process to mitigate the co-channel interference that can kill transmissions.
NXT6000 has more features such as full DVB-T and NorDig compliance as well as programmable adjacent channel and adaptive co-channel interference cancellation.