AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Provider of advanced cluster management software Bright Computing on Tuesday announced that aircraft manufacturer Boeing has acquired a site license for Bright Cluster Manager.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Cluster Management Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Clayman Management Services
- Clearance Management System (US Army)
- ClearCube Management Suite (ClearCube Technology)
- Client Management System
- Climate Modeling System
- Clinical Management Services
- Clinical Management System (CHCS)
- Close Medium Shot (cinematography)
- Club de Modélisme de Savigny le Temple (French radio controlled car club)
- Club Mamans Sportives
- Clustered Mailbox Server (software)
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
- Coast Mountain Sports (sports equipment seller)
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
- Code Management System (computing)
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Provider of advanced cluster management software Bright Computing on Tuesday announced that aircraft manufacturer Boeing has acquired a site license for Bright Cluster Manager.
The servers come in integrated clusters configured with single or twin-node Altus servers, high performance interconnect fabrics, including InfiniBand and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and they are managed by the Scyld ClusterWare cluster management software suite.
6 Terabytes of Appro AR3016 SAN storage subsystems, managed by Appro BladeDome Cluster Management software running Staag Imaging's compute-intensive applications.
Dell Inc has teamed up with Linux cluster management software vendor Scali AS to open a new joint Cluster Expert Center to provide cluster design, validation and test facilities to customers in the EMEA region.
Engineering customers like John Deere can see a significant price/performance improvement with Linux clusters, and Linux Networx cluster management software makes the transition easy for system administrators.
Powerful management tools do exist in DAS environments, such as cluster management software that can failover server processes and storage to a secondary server.