Another success story of the year was the third place won by Fenerbahce volleyball club at the FIVB Club World Championship in Doha, Qatar, in October after defeating Puerto Rico's Lancheras de Catano 3-0.
What does CWC stand for?
CWC stands for Club World Championship (sports; various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWC
We have 308 other meanings of CWC in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Women's Club
- Christian Women's Coalition
- Citizens Who Care (various locations)
- City of Wolverhampton College (UK)
- Civilian Welfare Council
- Class Within a Class
- Classic Wing Club
- Cleared While Checking
- Clongowes Wood College (Ireland)
- Club World Casinos (online gaming)
- Coffee with Conscience
- Cold War Kids (band)
- Cold-Water Coral (reefs)
- Collapsible Water Container (US NASA)
- College Writing Center (various schools)
- Combat Weather Center
- Commercial Window Cleaning (various locations)
- Commission on Wartime Contracting (Arlington, VA; est. 2007)
- Community Water Company (Green Valley, AZ)
- Community Workers Co-operative (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIFA Club World Championship quarter-final - Ulsan Hyundai v Monterrey (7am), Winner Match 1 v Al Ahly Cairo (10.
It was on May 19 that Chelsea were crowned kings of Europe and knew they would be taking part in FIFA's Club World Championship in Japan next month.
And despite famously pulling out of the 2000 competition to compete in the FIFA club world championship, I know the Cup is a tournament Fergie (left) takes very seriously.
After netting twice in the FIFA Club World Championship semi-final, the England striker scored another yesterday to put 10- man United on top of the world.
While at Sao Paulo he scored the goal which beat Liverpool in the 2005 Fifa Club World Championship.