com About CMAA The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is the professional Association for managers of membership clubs.
What does CMAA stand for?
CMAA stands for Club Managers Association of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMAA
We have 56 other meanings of CMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Markets Association for Asia
- Case Mix Adjusted Admission
- Central Markets Association of Australia
- Certified Master Athletic Administrator (National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association; Indianapolis, IN)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority
- Chinese Mutual Aid Association (Chicago,IL)
- Choson Martial Arts Academy (Belleville, IL)
- Church Music Association of America
- Clan Macneil Association of America
- Cobra Martial Arts Association
- Cocoa Merchants' Association of America
- Command Master at Arms
- Communications Mission Area Analysis
- Construction Management Association of America
- Cooperative Military Airlift Agreement
- Corona's Martial Arts Academy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Country Music Association of Australia
- Courts Martial Appeals Act (UK)
- Crane Manufacturers Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMAA Internship The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) faculty internship differs somewhat from internships at restaurant and lodging companies in that it is sponsored by a national industry association rather than an individual company.
In The Club Foundation's case, the Club Managers Association of America set aside funds to hire Nork, the foundation's first paid staff person, who had a proven track record in fund development for other organizations.