The development of creative industries collaboration with Clothing Manufacturers Association of India (CMAI) as well as collaboration on Compliance Standards and productivity enhancement requirements with Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC), and with Cotton Corporation of India on Cotton exports and Texprocil on yarn exports, were also sought.
What does CMAI stand for?
CMAI stands for Clothing Manufacturers Association of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMAI
We have 19 other meanings of CMAI in our Acronym Attic
- Cruise Missile Advanced Guidance
- Columbus Municipal Association of Government Employees (Ohio)
- Contingency Marine Air-Ground Task Force (USMC)
- CINC (Commander in Chief) Mobile Alternate HQ (Headquarters) (US DoD)
- Cytidine Monophospho-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Hydroxylase
- Chinese Manufacturers Association of Hong Kong
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Centre Multiservice d'Accès et d'Interface (French: Multiservice Access Center and Interface)
- Chemical Market Associates, Inc.
- Chinese Martial Arts Institute (Fairfax, VA)
- Cohen Mansfield Agitation Inventory
- Communication and Manufacturing Association of India (telecommunications association; New Delhi, India)
- Cow Milk Allergy/Intolerance (food allergies)
- Chandler Movement Assessment of Infants Screening Test
- Centre for Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications
- Clothing Monetary Allowance, Initial Issue
- Corps Major Automated Information System Review Council (USACE)
- Configuration Management Analysis and Integration Team
- Clothing Monetary Allowance Initial (for Female Cash Allowance Only)
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IIGF has been jointly organised by International Garment Fair Association, Apparel Export Promotion Council, Garment Exporters Association, the Clothing Manufacturers Association of India, Apparel Exporters and Manufacturers Association and Apparel and Handloom Exporters Association.