The Clothing Industry Training Board (CAPITB) estimate that only 10 per cent of their current 8,000 YTS trainees are 'capable of higher development', that is, could follow a City and Guilds college-based course.
What does CITB stand for?
CITB stands for Clothing Industry Training Board (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITB
We have 3 other meanings of CITB in our Acronym Attic
- Computers in Teaching and Learning (various locations)
- Certified Information Technology Asset Manager (International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers)
- Christ Is the Answer Ministries (Nairobi)
- Center for Independent Threat Analysis and Research
- Center for Interventions, Treatment and Addictions Research (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- COAC (Combined Air Operations Center) Information Technology Architecture Study
- China in Time and Space
- China International Telecommunication Annual Summit
- Container Inspection Training and Assistance Team (USCG)
- Chemical Information and Testing Branch (EPA)
- Commerce, Industry and Technology Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullshit (website)
- Construction Industry Training Board
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- CAUDIT Information Technology Benchmarking Committee (Australia)
- Coast Information Team British Columbia
- Cook Islands Trust and Banking Corporation
- Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport des Basses-Laurentides (French; Canadian intermunicipal transport council)
- Construction Industry Training Board in Northern Ireland (Crumlin, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Caltex International Technical Center Pty Ltd (Sydney, NSW, Australia)