I was given a $5,000 grant to put toward my down payment as well as an additional closing cost assistance loan.
What does CCAL stand for?
CCAL stands for Closing Cost Assistance Loan (State of New York Mortgage Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCAL
We have 8 other meanings of CCAL in our Acronym Attic
- Community College Association for Instruction and Technology (Association for Educational Communications and Technology)
- Call Center Association of Japan (est. 1988)
- Children's Cancer Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Chocolate and Cocoa Association of Japan
- Corporación Colectivo de Abogados José Alvear Restrepo (Spanish: José Alvear Restrepo Lawyer’s Collective; Colombia)
- Child Care Association of Johnson County
- Concerned Citizens Against Jet Noise
- Central California Association of Kodály Educators
- California Current
- College of Community Association Lawyers (Community Associations Institute)
- Collier County Animal League (Florida)
- Consumer Consortium on Assisted Living
- Calgary Community Adult Learning Association (Canada)
- Culture Collection of Algal Laboratory (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic)
- Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
- Centre for Computer Analysis of Language and Speech (University of Leeds; UK)
- Canada-Chile Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- Collin County Adult Literacy Council (Plano, TX)
- Council of Connecticut Academic Library Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) Examiners made special mention of Bankers Trust's participation in several innovative lending programs, including Closing Assistance Support for Homebuyers, a joint effort by Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City and a consortium of local banks led by Bankers Trust to provide down payment and closing cost assistance loans to LMI homebuyers, and Global Resources for Affordable Neighborhood Development, a loan pool organized and administered by Bankers Trust that makes funds available, at below market rates, for the construction of new affordable housing units in LMI communities.