[FIGURE 10 OMITTED] [FIGURE 11 OMITTED] [FIGURE 12 OMITTED] [FIGURE 13 OMITTED] Print performance comparison between with/without closed loop control gives a measure of process improvements produced by the closed-loop control system.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Closed-Loop Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Cleveland Community College (Shelby, NC)
- Client Connection Conduit
- Climate Change Capital (UK)
- Climate Change College (est. 2005)
- Clinic Control Center
- Clinical Care Center
- Clock Conditioning Circuit
- Close Circuit Camera
- Closed Cartesian Category
- Club Canin Challandais (French: Challandais Kennel Club; Challans, France)
- Clyde Cruising Club
- Co-Channel Constraint
- Coaching and Consulting for Change (INSEAD business school diploma programme)
- Coahoma Community College (Clarksdale, MS)
- Coalition Coordination Cell (US DoD)
- Coastal Coordinating Controller
- Coastal Coordination Council (Texas, USA)
- Coca Cola Championship (sports)
- Coca-Cola Classic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system can provide real-time closed-loop control of the entire molding process or just the switchover to holding pressure.
The VT-HACD-1 can be used as either a closed-loop control card for hydraulic and electro-hydraulic drives or as a command-value generator.
The C2 is a closed-loop control for a single gravimetric dosing and blending unit from the company.
Options: Up to 999 pour recipes, closed-loop control, magnetic couplings on pumps, graphic interface package, PC interface, color addition, nucleation, mix-head boom mount.
The MultiMode PicoForce utilizes an atomic force microscope, a scanner with closed-loop control of the z-axis that is said to accurately control tip-sample separation and new software developed specifically for force spectroscopy.