Other variables For 19 of the 31 closed-end country funds in my sample I collect data on country credit risk, country stock market indices (in local currency as well as US dollars), the U.
What does CECF stand for?
CECF stands for Closed-End Country Fund (investing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CECF
We have 7 other meanings of CECF in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Européen de la Construction Electro-Domestique (French: European Council of Electro-Domestic Construction)
- Comité des Établissements de Crédit et des Entreprises d'investissement
- Civil Engineering Construction Engineering Management
- Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (USACE)
- Council of Early Childhood Education and Services (Hong Kong)
- Centro de Estudios de Comercio Exterior (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Cambridge Ethnic Community Forum (UK)
- Career Education Clubs of Florida
- Chinese Export Commodities Fair
- Chinese Export Commodities Fairground
- Cooperative Education Clubs of Florida (Bushnell, FL)
- Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority
- Cardinal Educational Consulting Group (San Jose, CA)
- Center for Environmental Chemistry and Geochemistry (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Cherry Entertainment Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)
- Combined Exercise Control Group
- Consejo Ecuménico Cristiano de Guatemala (Spanish: Christian Ecumenical Council of Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Continental Education Consultancy Group (Australia)
- Campaign to End Childhood Hunger
- Consulting Engineers Council of Hawaii
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discount of each closed-end country fund is the difference between the fund's net asset value and its price divided by the net asset value.