Stage Three: Functional strengthening Over the past 10 years, isokinetics has become the exercise modality of choice for rehabilitating the lower extremity; however, a review of literature indicates that closed kinetic chain exercises have advantages over open kinetic chain exercises.
What does CKCE stand for?
CKCE stands for Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CKCE in our Acronym Attic
- Canoë Kayak Club Bourguésan (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoë Kayak Club Brionne (French: Brionne Canoe Kayak Club; Brionne, France)
- Central Kentucky Concert Band (Lexington, KY)
- Calvin Klein Cosmetics Company (New York, NY)
- Cap Kuda Coffee Company (Malaysia)
- Cape Kennedy Corvette Club (car club; Florida)
- Central Kentucky Camera Club
- Charlton Kings Cricket Club (UK)
- Claus Koch Corporate Communications (Germany)
- Country Kids Childcare Center (est. 1985; Orting, WA)
- Canoë Kayak Club des Glissoires (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoe-Kayak Chateau-Gontier (French water sport club)
- China-Korea Cyber Games
- CK Consulting Group (Miami, FL)
- Crveni Krst Crne Gore (Croatian: Montenegro Red Cross; Montenegro)
- Cavalier King Charles (dog breed)
- Central Kansas Cooperative in Education
- Canoë Kayak Club d'Ille et Rance (French canoe and kayak club)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Canoë Kayak Club du Mans (French: Mans Canoe Kayak Club; Mans, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of Glueus Maximus in Closed Kinetic Chain Exercise Closed kinetic chain exercises allow functional muscle recruitment patterns to occur throughout multiple joints and are frequently used in strengthening and functional rehabilitation of the lower limb.