Not Close Enough for Government Work No one made a tool at the right diameter without a special grinding operation.
What does CEFGW stand for?
CEFGW stands for Close Enough For Government Work
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Clinical Education for the Future (nursing; Australia)
- Colorado Environmental Film Festival
- Committed Equity Financing Facility
- Confederation of English Fly Fishers (UK)
- Centre Français de Formation et d'Information des Cadres (French: French Center of Training and Information Managers; Poland)
- California Empire Financial Group (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Clean Energy Future Group (Australia)
- Combustion Engines and Fuels Group (Institution of Mechanical Engineers)
- Corporate Ethics Focus Group (National University of Singapore)
- Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (Suwanee, GA)
- Centre d'Études et de Formation Hospitalières (French)
- Contract Engineer from Hell
- Continental European Family History Association
- Calayan Educational Foundation Inc. (Philippines)
- Centre d'Education et de Formation Intégrée
- Centro de Excelência em Finanças (Portuguese: Center of Excellence in Finance; Brazil)
- Civil Engineering Forum for Innovation
- Comité d'Entente des Formations Infirmières et Cadres (French)
- Comité d'Etudes des Formations Infirmières (French: Study Committee on Training Nurses)
- Comite d'Etudes sur les Formations d'Ingenieurs (French: Committee of Studies on the Trainings of Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Close enough for government work (actually the government buys a lot of match ammo for the military from Black Hills).
How the board reacts will determine the connotation close enough for government work will have as that phrase is applied to federal Accounting Standards.