Hughes is being charged with illegal payments in connection with the placement of a child, a felony and two counts of drug possession after police uncovered sedative drug, Clonazepam and other pills in his possession at the time of the arrest.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Clonazepam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Chief of Naval Personnel
- Child Nutrition Program
- Chinese New Party (Taiwan, ROC)
- Chitwan National Park (Nepal)
- Chocolate Noise Party (band)
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
- Classic Not Plastic (vintage scooter rally)
- Classification Nationale des Professions (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Closed Not Paid (insurance)
- Club Nautique de Pornic
- Coalition for Namespace Purity (humor)
- Cod Numeric Personal (Romanian identity card)
- Codenamepizza (gaming)
- Coil Near Plug (automobile ignition system)
- Collaborative Nursing Program
- College Now Program (University of Massachusettes Dartmouth; North Dartmouth, MA)
- Columbian National Police
- Comcast Network Philadelphia (TV channel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boucher was charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine, possession of cocaine, possession with intent to distribute cyclobenzaprine, possession of cyclobenzaprine, possession of clonazepam, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and one count of possession of ammunition without a Firearm Identification Card.
The FBI said drugs shipped into the US included methylphenidate (sold as Ritalin); various anabolic steroids; alprazolam (sold as Xanax); diazepam (sold as Valium); lorazepam (sold as Ativan); clonazepam (sold as Klonapin); and others.
of possessing 22 capsules of Tramadol and 24 Clonazepam pills and consuming hashish and other forms of banned substances.
Clonazepam and diazepam are used to prevent and control the spasms.
The patient was taken off the clonazepam to make it possible to obtain vestibular test results that would not be masked by a drug effect, such as the prevention of central vestibular compensation.
Short-acting Oxy IR or buprenorphine can be augmented with other measures such as fluids to wash out the opioid, clonazepam as needed for anxiety, clonidine transdermal patches, auricular acupuncture for nausea, and encouragement.
Clonazepam is excreted through the kidneys and doesn't harm the liver.
On May 1, status epilepticus developed and was treated with clonazepam.