More accurate were his analyses of ancient technology: for instance, in the drawing of the Cloaca Maxima, he dissected the great sewer to make a picturesque masterpiece.
What does CMX stand for?
CMX stands for Cloaca Maxima (sewage system of ancient Rome; Finnish rock band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CMX
We have 11 other meanings of CMX in our Acronym Attic
- Colour Managed Workflow Solution (Fuji Xerox)
- Common Missile Warning System
- Calcutta Metropolitan Water and Sanitation Authority (India; water and sanitation management group)
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Coastal Municipalities Water Utility (Palestinian Territories, Israel)
- Call Me What You Like (song)
- Carrier Mexico SA
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (Chicago, IL)
- China Middle East Express
- Cisco Mobile Exchange
- Communications cable limited use
- Compact Media Extensions (Qualcomm)
- Connection Module X
- Corel Presentation Exchange (file extension)
- Crisis Management Exercise
- Hancock, MI, USA - Houghton County / Memorial (Airport Code)
- Second-ORder Connected Moments Expansion
- Cardiomyopathy (disease)
- Centre for Multicultural Youth (Australia)
- Centre Médical d'Yverdon (French: Yverdon Medical Center; Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Great Drain" known as the Cloaca Maxima beneath the Roman Forum is amazing.