or decades it has been thought that the clitoris was the only key to a woman's sexual satisfaction.
What does Clit stand for?
Clit stands for Clitoris
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of Clit
We have 1 other meaning of Clit in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium for Latino Immigration Studies (South Carolina)
- Chloride Ion Specific Electrode
- Children's Learning in Science Project (est. 1987; UK)
- Collège de Liaison des Internes de Santé Publique
- Common Lisp (ANSI Common Lisp Implementation)
- Client/Server Software Performance Evaluation
- Center for Labor Information and Training
- Clinical Librarians and Information Skills Trainers (est. 2002; UK)
- Command List
- Classical Literature
- Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-Dwellers
- Command Line Interface Tool
- Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society (Red Dwarf Sci-Fi Series)
- Centre de Liaision des Industries Transformatrices de Viande (Liaison Centre for fhe Meat Processing Industries in the EU)
- Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit
- Cold Leg Isolation Valve
- Climate Variability and Predictability (WCRP)
- Climate Variability Research Program (World Climate Research Program)
- Community Learning and Information Vehicle (UK)
- Climate Variability Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Historical Developments of Previously Practiced Types of FGM in Sudan: According to Bridie (1945), the operation involves removal of the clitoris and a large part of labia majora and the paring of the latter.
It produces responses in both the clitoris and Skene's glands, found in the upper wall of the vagina.
Now we discover the clitoris wraps around the vagina and urethra.
Prosecutors said he used scissors to remove his daughter's clitoris in his family's Atlanta-area apartment in 2001.