Support the Pharmaceutical Fund and Supply Agency (PFSA) in building capacity and systems for handling state-of-the-art quantification and forecasting activities, efficient procurement, direct distribution of all essential health commodities, and management information systems (MIS) for all aspects of the supply chain Strengthen the public sector capacity for overseeing health facility inventory management and data quality Conduct procurements to ensure availability of an on-going supply of needed medicines and other commodities to complement procurements by the Global Fund Project, Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI), World Bank and others.
What does CHAI stand for?
CHAI stands for Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHAI
We have 41 other meanings of CHAI in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Hazards Advisory Group (UK)
- Christian Health Association of Ghana
- College Heights Assembly of God (Bryan, TX)
- Community Health Awareness Group
- Conference on Hunting and Gathering Societies
- Canadian Health Accredited Herd (program)
- Compassionate Hands and Hearts (Orlando, FL breast cancer patient outreach)
- Council of Heads of Australian Herbaria
- Center for Human-Animal Interaction
- Cisco Hosted Applications Initiative
- Coalition for Hopkins Activists for Israel
- Commission for Healthcare Audit and Inspections (UK)
- Concern for Helping Animals in Israel
- Chi-Squared Automatic Interaction Detector (market segmentation technique)
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Ltd (China)
- Children's HIV/AIDS Network (South Africa)
- China HIV/AIDS Information Network
- Community Health Action Information Network (Florida, USA)
- Community Health and Information Network (UK)
- Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Information Network (Oklahoma)