MICs were determined by using the agar diffusion test, according to Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute recommendations (7).
What does CLSI stand for?
CLSI stands for Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (Wayne, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLSI
We have 11 other meanings of CLSI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Lung Science and Health (University of Minnesota)
- Central Louisiana State Hospital (mental health services; Pineville, LA)
- Centre de Loisirs sans Hébergement (French: Leisure Centre without Accommodation; day camp)
- Clifton Lutheran Sunset Home (Clifton, TX)
- Cumbria and Lancashire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Language Systems, Inc.
- Canadian Law Symposia Index (database)
- Canadian Light Source Inc. (synchrotron radiation research)
- Capillary-Like Space Involvement (cancer research)
- Cisco Link Services Interface
- Class Identifier
- Community Legal Services Information System (Australia)
- California Legal Studies Journal (University of California, Berkeley)
- Center for Law and Social Justice
- Chinese Linguistic Society of Japan (est. 1946)
- Community Leadership San Jose (est. 1992; San Jose, CA)
- Community Leadership San Jose Silicon Valley
- Centre for Language in Social Life (Lancaster University; UK)
- Czerny-Lembert Suture Lines
- Central Lake Superior Land Conservancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antimicrobial susceptibility testing was performed with broth microdilution in accordance with Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (formerly NCCLS) protocols (3).