What does CURTIS stand for?
CURTIS stands for Clinical Unit for Research Trials in Skin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CURTIS
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies
- Columbia University Rating Scale (Columbia University; New York)
- Core Upstream Regulatory Sequence
- Current Set of Rows
- Carleton University Responsiveness to Suggestion Scale
- Center for Underwater Robotic Technology (University of Hawaii)
- Clever Use of Reasoning Tools (software)
- Construction Users Roundtable
- Potentiometric Titration Curves (software for acid-base titration curve analysis and pH calculation)
- Comprehensive Urban Retail Trade Improvement Strategy (EU)
- Common User Radio Transmission Sounding System
- Communications User Radio Transmission Sounding (US Navy)
- Cambridge University Rugby Union Football Club
- Cable-controlled Underwater Recovery Vehicle
- Cable-controlled Underwater Research Vehicle
- Combined Unit Reactor Vessel
- Controlled Unmanned Recovery Vehicle
- Centre Undertaking Research in Vocational Education (Canberra Institute of Technology; Australia)