Egan is also Co-Chair of the Clinical Trials Working Group in the firm's Life Sciences Sector.
What does CTWG stand for?
CTWG stands for Clinical Trials Working Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTWG
We have 19 other meanings of CTWG in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Toxic Waste Disposal Sites
- Career Technical/Workforce Education
- China Through Western Eyes
- Contract Theory Workshop East (Hitotsubashi University; Tokyo, Japan)
- Career Technical and Workforce Education Bureau
- Cape Town Wedding Festival (South Africa)
- Crazy Tronners Wild Fortress (gaming, Armagetron)
- C3 Terminology Working Group
- Carbon Trading Working Group
- Chad the Watch Guy (blog)
- Communications Transition Working Group
- Connecticut Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Consistent Time with God
- Counter-Terrorism Working Group
- Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention (conference)
- Cooler Talk With Jeff (podcast)
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (TV show)
- Canada Toronto West Mission (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Central Texas Water Maintenance (Buda, TX)
- Centre for Tropical Wetlands Management (Northern Territory University; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Design and end points of clinical trials for patients with progressive prostate cancer and castrate levels of testosterone: recommendations of the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Working Group.