of Sheffield, UK), Papaioannou (trial coordinator, Clinical Trials Research Unit, U.
What does CTRU stand for?
CTRU stands for Clinical Trials Research Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTRU
We have 4 other meanings of CTRU in our Acronym Attic
- Conventional Terrestrial Reference System
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme (UK)
- CT (Computerized Tomography) Rating Scale for Schizophrenia
- Cancer Treatment and Research Trust (UK)
- Churches Theological Research Trust (Scotland)
- Cystic Transformation of the Rete Testis (morphology)
- Central Texas Rural Transit District
- Charcoal-Treated Rete Testis Fluid
- Chisholm Trail Round-Up (Ft Worth, TX)
- Civic Trust Regeneration Unit (UK)
- Cotton Textile Research Unit (Australia)
- Carlton Trail Railway
- Choose the Right Word
- Commercial Transuranic Waste
- Continuous Time Random Walk
- Critical Thinking, Reading and Writing
- Chapter of Romance Writers of America (Connecticut)
- Clay Township Regional Waste District (Indiana)
- Central Texas Regional Water Treatment Plant (San Antonio, TX)
- Contractions (labor & delivery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first keynote address was delivered by senior research fellow at the University of Auckland's Clinical Trials Research Unit, Andrew Jull, who gave a thought-provoking presentation titled "Opening Doors--Some [En]lightening Thoughts".
According to report coauthor Anthony Rodgers, codirector of the Clinical Trials Research Unit at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, this captures within a single measurement burden not just from premature death but also from life lived with disability.
From 1997-1999, MCAuley worked as a research nurse on a leg ulcer study in the clinical trials research unit at Auckland University's School of Medicine.