Organisation of services in the UK UK cleft services have undergone a major overhaul following the 1998 Clinical Standards Advisory Group (CSAG) report, (7) which compared care and outcomes with other European countries.
What does CSAG stand for?
CSAG stands for Clinical Standards Advisory Group (est. 1991; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAG
We have 34 other meanings of CSAG in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Specification for Fitness Equipment
- Credit Suisse Australian Fixed Interest Fund
- Chief of Staff Air Force Memo
- Club Sportif et Artistique du Fort Neuf de Vincennes (French: Artistic and Sports Club of New Fort Vincennes)
- Clifton Springs Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve (Australia)
- Computerized Store and Forward Teledermatology
- Cellestis Shareholders Action Group (nvesting)
- Center for the Study of American Government (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Civil Air Patrol Senior Advisory Group
- Civil Society Advisory Group
- comp.sys.amiga.games (Usenet newsgroup)
- Concurrent Systems Architecture Group
- Conflict Securities Advisory Group, Inc
- Consolidated Sustainment Activity Group (US DoD)
- Centro de Selección de la Academia General del Aire (Spain)
- Combined Constrained Simulated Annealing and Genetic Algorithm
- Celiac Sprue Association of Greater Chicago (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Czech & Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois
- Center Sinai Animal Hospital (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clinical Standards Advisory Group recommended in 1994 that there should be earlier access to the manipulative therapies and a redistribution of resources within the NHS to make this happen.