military and in clinical research trials evaluating effects of treatments on cognitive functioning.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Clinical Research Trial
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Remainder Theorem (information theory)
- Choice Relation Table
- Cinderella's Royal Table (Disney World restaurant)
- Circuit Requirement Table
- Civil Rights (Division, US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Civilian Response Team
- Claiming Rule Team (motorcycle racing)
- Claims Resolution Tribunal
- Clamp Replacement Tool (energy production)
- Climate Reserve Tonne (Climate Action Reserve)
- Clinical Review Team
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust (UK)
- Coalition for Recreational Trails
- Coastal Rail Trail (California)
- Coastal Recreation and Tourism
- Cochituate Rail Trail
- Cockpit Resource Team (US Air Force)
- Cockpit Review Team (US Air Force)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Coho Recovery Team (California Dept of Fish & Game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This grant will support the planning, development, and conduct of radiation oncology clinical research trials in institutions that care for a disproportionate number of medically underserved, low-income, ethnic, and minority populations but have not traditionally been involved in NCI-sponsored research.
The corporation pulls in $4 million annually in clinical research trials for 18 of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies and organizations such as the Sick Children's Hospital of Toronto.
Groups representing AIDS patients hail the proposal, but some scientists worry that patients will no longer willingly participate in clinical research trials if they can easily obtain a new drug through their own physician.