2 have received certification on all 44 Meaningful Use Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT[R]), for ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
What does CQM stand for?
CQM stands for Clinical Quality Measure (health care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CQM
We have 29 other meanings of CQM in our Acronym Attic
- Culture Quest Language Institute (est. 2002; Sandia Park, NM)
- Cornwall Quality Livestock Producers (UK)
- Cough Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Call Quality Monitoring
- Center for Quality of Management
- Certified Quality Manager
- Channel Quality Monitor (digital peak detector)
- Chief Quartermaster (military rank)
- Chinese Quantum Method
- Clinical Quality Management
- Close Quarters Marksmanship
- Coal Quality Manager
- Code Quality Management
- Comptoir Quintinais de Matériaux (French concrete manufacturer)
- Configuration and Quality Management
- Conseil Québécois de la Musique (Quebec, Canada)
- constituent-quark model
- Construction Quality Management
- Consultants in Quantitative Methods (Netherlands)
- Content Quota Management (data storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is in full compliance with clinical quality measures.
The clinical quality measures certified include: NQF 0421, NQF 0013, NQF 0028, NQF 0041, NQF 0024, NQF 0038, NQF 0043, NQF 0031, and NQF 0034.
Starting in October 2012, about 1% of the payments that hospitals receive from Medicare will be calculated based on performance on clinical quality measures and patient satisfaction scores.
This includes meaningful use and clinical quality measure dashboards that allow practice staff to track their compliance against all established criteria, in real time.
MU dashboards are used by providers and practices to track performance against clinical quality measures included in meaningful-use guidelines.
The meaningful use objectives and clinical quality measures have changed significantly from the initial proposal, Holland said, and many changes were based on public comments.