Army Regulation 40-68: Clinical Quality Management.
What does CQM stand for?
CQM stands for Clinical Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CQM
We have 29 other meanings of CQM in our Acronym Attic
- Caregiver Quality of Life Instrument
- Culture Quest Language Institute (est. 2002; Sandia Park, NM)
- Cornwall Quality Livestock Producers (UK)
- Cough Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Call Quality Monitoring
- Center for Quality of Management
- Certified Quality Manager
- Channel Quality Monitor (digital peak detector)
- Chief Quartermaster (military rank)
- Chinese Quantum Method
- Clinical Quality Measure (health care)
- Close Quarters Marksmanship
- Coal Quality Manager
- Code Quality Management
- Comptoir Quintinais de Matériaux (French concrete manufacturer)
- Configuration and Quality Management
- Conseil Québécois de la Musique (Quebec, Canada)
- constituent-quark model
- Construction Quality Management
- Consultants in Quantitative Methods (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It explains methods of measuring, assessing, reporting, and improving healthcare services, including the characteristics and factors affecting consumer perceptions of quality, clinical quality management, statistical process control techniques, improvement models and tools, the evaluation and improvement of patient safety, and resource management.