Health care delivery today requires a fundamentally different approach--and a new breed of physician leaders who can rally around new requirements resulting from changes in health care financing, physician reporting requirements, standards for accountable care organizations, clinical process improvements and team-based care.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Clinical Process Improvement (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Church Planting Initiative (UK)
- Church Publishing Incorporated
- Cisco Product Identification (software)
- Citigroup Property Investors
- Civilian Personnel Instructions
- Civilian Personnel Integration
- Civilian Police International
- Classe Préparatoire Intégrée (French: Integrated Preparatory Class)
- Cleft Palate Isolated
- Client Program Interface (computing)
- Clock Per Instruction
- Cloud Particle Imager
- Clutch Pressure Indicator
- Coastal Plains Institute (Florida, USA)
- Coating Place, Inc. (Verona, WI)
- Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle (French: Intellectual Property Code)
- Code Page Information (File Name Extension)
- Coherent Processing Interval
- Colectric Partners, Inc.
- Colibria Philippines, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
We established an Office of Clinical Process Improvement along with a steering committee to guide the process and develop objectives for a new EMR system.
Lessons learned CPOE is a technology best considered in the context of an organization's overall clinical process improvement and patient safety strategy.
125(10):839-43, Nov 15, 1996) describes the author's philosophy and several concepts necessary for clinical process improvement.