What does COnNECT stand for?
COnNECT stands for Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and Therapeutics (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COnNECT
- Consolidated Message Distribution Library
- Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Computational Neural Network Center
- Content Negotiations
- College Construction Loan Insurance Association
- Connecticut-Israel Exchange (Commission)
- Coalition of Nigerian NGOs on Health, Population and Development
- Connecticut Occupational Therapy Association
- Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc.
- Robot Control based on Neural Network Systems
- City of New Orleans (Amtrak train; New Orleans, LA)
- Coalition of Neighborhood Organizations (Decatur, IL)