She brings nearly two decades of experience working as a registered nurse and clinical nurse coordinator to the Southern Tier team.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Clinical Nurse Coordinator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Chimpan News Channel (Japan)
- Chin National Council (Burma)
- China Netcom Corporation
- China Network Communications
- Chinese National Committee (various organizations)
- Chippewa Nature Center (Midland Township, MI)
- City Neighborhood Council (Seattle, WA)
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary (UK)
- Clearnet Communications, Inc. (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Closed, Non-Collectable
- Club Nautique Castelbriantais (French water sports club)
- Club Nautique de Chartrettes (French water sports club)
- Coalition Netops Center
- Coffee and Chat (various organizations)
- Collaborative Networked Communication
- College Not Combat (San Francisco, CA)
- College of New Caledonia (Canada)
- Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones (Argentina communications regulatory body)
- Comité National Canadien de la Classification TNM ( French: Canadian National Classification Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While retention of talented nurses is important, especially in an era of nursing shortages, University of Kansas Hospital Education Specialist Robyn Setter, MS, RN-BC, said she also believes the program helps nurses progress to leadership roles such as nurse manager, unit educator, and clinical nurse coordinator, and become leaders in bedside care and safety.
An emergency department clinical nurse coordinator for Capital and Coast District Health Board, she would be working with other Red Cross medical professionals from around the world.