To improve the journey for paediatric patients, we are undertaking recruitment action to provide a dedicated Clinical Nurse Consultant within the ED to help manage the pathways for children through the ED into inpatient care.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Clinical Nurse Consultant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicken Noodle Coalition
- Chimpan News Channel (Japan)
- Chin National Council (Burma)
- China Netcom Corporation
- China Network Communications
- Chinese National Committee (various organizations)
- Chippewa Nature Center (Midland Township, MI)
- City Neighborhood Council (Seattle, WA)
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary (UK)
- Clearnet Communications, Inc. (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Closed, Non-Collectable
- Club Nautique Castelbriantais (French water sports club)
- Club Nautique de Chartrettes (French water sports club)
- Coalition Netops Center
- Coffee and Chat (various organizations)
- Collaborative Networked Communication
- College Not Combat (San Francisco, CA)
- College of New Caledonia (Canada)
- Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones (Argentina communications regulatory body)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne Hoolahan, Clinical Nurse Consultant Dementia, Northern Sydney Local Health District www.
Denise Cummins, a Clinical Nurse Consultant (HIV Disease) based in Australia, describes an intriguing and innovative project where HIV education sessions are provided for PLHIV in rural Nepal.
Mary Beth Regan, RN, MS, CNS is a Clinical Nurse Consultant for Smith & Nephew United, a worldwide health care group that develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of technically sophisticated products concentrated in the areas of skin care, wound management, orthopedics and consumer health.
Denise Cummins (1) and Rosemary Gilliver (2) (1) Clinical Nurse Consultant HIV Disease, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (2) Clinical Nurse Consultant Viral Hepatitis, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Correspondence to: Denise Cummins, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Community Health Nursing, Redfern Health Centre, 103-105 Redfern Street, Redfern 2016, Sydney, NSW, Australia (email: denise.
The authors conclude that Clinical Nurse Consultants, Nurse Educators and Nurse Managers working within a health authority are an appropriate surge workforce during public health emergencies if provided with appropriate training and support.
Quality and safety in endoscopy and infection control guidelines were briefed by clinical nurse educator from Sydney, Robyn Brown, and Australian clinical nurse consultant Lynn Rapley.