In: Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook, Isenberg HD, ed.
What does CMPH stand for?
CMPH stands for Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPH
We have 4 other meanings of CMPH in our Acronym Attic
- Canteen Menu Planning Guide (school menu; Australia)
- Capital Markets Policy Group (CFA Institute)
- Centre of Microbial and Plant Genetics (est. 1953; Katholieke Universiteit Leuven; Belgium)
- Color Marble Project Group (stone products; California)
- Computational and Molecular Population Genetics (University of Bern; Switzerland)
- Computer Music Product Guide
- Composite Finite-Difference Grid Program
- Composite Overlapping Grid
- Carboxyl-Terminal/Midmolecule Parathyroid Hormone
- Chinese Ministry of Public Health
- College of Medicine and Public Health (Ohio State University)
- Corpus Musicae Popularis Hungaricae (Latin: Body of Hungarian Popular Music)
- Cow's Milk Protein Hypersensitivity
- California Medicine and Public Health Initiative (Institute for Health & Aging; San Francisco, CA)
- Continuous Multi-Purpose Household Survey (UN Bureau of Statistics)
- Caisse de Maladie des Professions Indépendantes (Luxembourg)
- Center for Medicine in the Public Interest
- Civil Mariner Personnel Instruction
- Common Manageability Programming Interface
- Community Mentor Protege Initiative (Austin, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We currently fix at 65 degrees C for two hours, but may switch to the one minute in absolute methanol method as described in the Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook.