It has picked up awards for its patient quality of care and clinical management systems that it has in place.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Clinical Management System (CHCS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Motorcycle Supplies
- Classified Material Storage
- Clay Middle School
- Clay Minerals Society
- Clayman Management Services
- Clearance Management System (US Army)
- ClearCube Management Suite (ClearCube Technology)
- Client Management System
- Climate Modeling System
- Clinical Management Services
- Close Medium Shot (cinematography)
- Club de Modélisme de Savigny le Temple (French radio controlled car club)
- Club Mamans Sportives
- Cluster Management Software
- Clustered Mailbox Server (software)
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
- Coast Mountain Sports (sports equipment seller)
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A clinical management system is needed that would allow scheduling of clinicals through a centralized database.
The coordinator of care will integrate functions formerly assumed by separate hospital departments of quality assurance, risk management, utilization review, and infection control into a single clinical management system.
Multiple Modules After narrowing vendor selection to a short list of four, Carillon selected Integrated Clinical Management System (ICMS) from Wellsoft Corp.