He has served the Clinical Ligand Assay Society (CLAS) as president of the New York Metro Chapter, on the national board, and as chair of several committees.
What does CLAS stand for?
CLAS stands for Clinical Ligand Assay Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLAS
We have 96 other meanings of CLAS in our Acronym Attic
- CEBAF Large Solid Angle
- Center for Latin American Studies
- Center for Limb Atmospheric Sounding
- Center Level Application Software
- Centrale de Loisirs d'Activités et de Services (French: Central Leisure Activities and Services)
- CESG Listed Adviser Scheme (UK)
- Children's Legal Aid Society
- Civil Legal Aid Scheme
- Closed Loop Action System (Raytheon)
- Clustering and Availability Software (market)
- College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences (USC)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Color Linear Array Scanner
- Comité Local d'Action Sociale (French: Local Social Action Committee)
- Commercial Landlords Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Commonwealth Legal Advisory Service (UK)
- Community Legal Assistance Society
- Community Lending Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ladenson has received numerous awards in the past, including the AACC Award for Outstanding Contributions in Education, the Certificate of Honor from the New Jersey Section of the AACC, the Distinguished Scientist Award of the Clinical Ligand Assay Society, the Manitoba Society of Clinical Chemistry Lectureship Award, the AACC Award for Outstanding Contributions in Clinical Chemistry, the Bernard Gerulat Memorial Award of the New Jersey section, AACC, and the Gerald T.
He was "Kubasik Lecturer", Upstate New York Section of the AACC (1998), and has won the Distinguished Scientist Award of the Clinical Ligand Assay Society (1999).
From 1995 to 1997, he served on the Board of Directors of the Clinical Ligand Assay Society.
Joint Meeting of the Clinical Ligand Assay Society & the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry, New York, USA, May 5-8, 1998.
Joint Meeting of the Clinical Ligand Assay Society & The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry, The Rye Town Hilton, Rye Brook, NY, May 6-9, 1998.