Annino and Ruth Stone, the center's co-directors, were in Chicago to accept the Award for Excellence in a Public Interest Project from the Clinical Legal Education Association.
What does CLEA stand for?
CLEA stands for Clinical Legal Education Association (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEA
We have 8 other meanings of CLEA in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Leaman Corp.
- Chicano/Latino Education Association
- Child Labor Education and Action Project
- child lower extremity amputee
- Christian Legacy Education Association
- Citizens Law Enforcement Academy
- Citizens League of Ethiopian-Americans (San Jose, CA)
- City Light Employees Association (Seattle City Light)
- Civilian Law Enforcement Agency (US DoD)
- Civilisations et Littératures d'Espagne et d'Amérique du Moyen Age aux Lumières (French: Literature and Civilization of Spain and America in the Middle Ages to the Enlightenment)
- Collection of Laws for Electronic Access
- Combined Logistics Excellence Awards (CSA)
- Comité de Liaison Enseignants Astronomes (French: Astronomers Teachers Liaison Committee; est. 1976)
- Comité Liberté d'Expression et d'Association (Committee for Liberty of Expression and Association)
- Commission on Law Enforcement Accreditation
- Commonwealth Legal Education Association (UK)
- Communications for Law Enforcement Administration
- Community Legal Education Action (fund)
- Community Legal Education Association, Inc. (Canada)
- Company Law Enforcement Act 2001 (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary's work also received awards from the Association of American Law Schools and the Clinical Legal Education Association.