Thirteen of the top 20 fastest-growing professions in the United States are in healthcare--and clinical laboratory technologists and technicians are not among those (see Table 1).
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Clinical Laboratory Technologist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)
- Chien Loup Tchécoslovaque (French: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)
- Chinese Language Teaching
- Christian Love Test
- Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis (cancer)
- Citizens for Limited Taxation (est. 1974; Massachusetts)
- Civic Little Theatre (now Civic Theatre of Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Classical Laminate Theory
- Classical Legal Thought (philosophy)
- Closed Loop Test
- Closed Loop Training (speech synthesis)
- Club de Loisirs de Tourlaville (French: Tourlaville Leisure Club; Tourlaville, France)
- Cognitive Load Theory (memory)
- College Laboratory Technician (various locations)
- College Libertarians of Towson (Towson, MD)
- Combat Lasing Team (US DoD)
- Combine Like Terms (algebra)
- Command Level Testing (US Navy)
- Common Leader Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demand outstrips supply Data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (Washington, DC) and the NAACLS indicate that the demand for clinical laboratory technologists and technicians will far exceed the supply of new workers in the coming years.
California requires a current valid clinical laboratory technologist license or our state's certification as a public health microbiologist.