The company launched this laboratory automation platform at 2012 American Association for Clinical Chemistry and American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science Annual Meetings and Clinical Lab Expo in Los Angeles.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Clinical Lab Expo (healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 143 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Locaux d'Emploi (French: Local Job Center; Canada)
- Centro Logistico Europeo
- Certified Lactation Educator
- Certified Linux Engineer (computer programming)
- Chinese Language Education
- Chinese Linux Extension
- Christian Life Education (Philippines)
- Classical Literacy Exam
- Clear Lens Extraction (ophthalmic surgery)
- Cleveland, OH, USA - Hopkins International Airport (Airport Code)
- Collaborative Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Collège Lycée Expérimental (French experimental school)
- Columnar-Lined Esophagus
- Command Launch Equipment
- Command Line Editor (computing)
- Commercial Landscape Estimator
- Commission Locale d'Environnement (French: Local Environment Committee)
- Common Learning Experience
- Community Legal Education
- Complete Local Excision
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo is being held there Sunday, July 15, through Thursday, July 19, and Medical Laboratory Observer wouldn't miss it for the world.
The 2011 AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Atlanta features plenary sessions, symposia, workshops, short courses, posters, oral presentations, as well as more than 650 exhibitors.
The Clinical Lab Expo is the largest exposition in the world dedicated exclusively to clinical laboratory science, with over 1,300 booths and more than 500 companies.