Peter Brukhner, professore associato in medicina dello sport al Center for Health, Exercise and Sports Medicine dell'Universita di Melbourne, e stato per due anni presidente del College Australiano di medicina dello sport e membro del board editoriale di giornali quali il Clinical Journal of sports medicine, Current sports medicine reports e il British Journal of sports medicine, ha pubblicato oltre 90 articoli a livello internazionale; Karim Kahn e professore alla British Columbia University di Vancouver, Canada, collabora con Universita in Australia, America, Qatar e fa parte dell' editorial board del British Medical Journal, dello Scandinavian Journal of medicine and science in sport, e editor in chief del British journal of sports medicine e conta piU di 80 pubblicazioni indicizzate.
What does CJSM stand for?
CJSM stands for Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJSM
We have 1 other meaning of CJSM in our Acronym Attic
- Club Juridique du Sud-Est (French: South-East Legal Club)
- Controle Judiciaire Socio-Educatif (French: Socio-Educational Judicial Control)
- Center for Joint Services Electronic Warfare
- California Junior Scholarship Foundation (est. 1967)
- California Junior Scholastic Federation
- Calistoga Junior Senior High School (California)
- Consolidated Jewish Surname Index (Avotaynu; Bergenfield, NJ)
- Criminal Justice and Security Institute of Virginia
- Clovis Junior Soccer League (Clovis, CA)
- Cosmopolitan Junior Soccer League (New York, NY)
- Club des Jeunes Spectrométristes de Masse (French: Youth Mass Spectrometry Club)
- Comité des Jeunes de Sainte-Marie (French: Youth Committee of Saint Mary)
- Criminal Justice Secure Email (UK)
- Cyber Journal of Sport Marketing
- Cumberland Joint Services Management Authority (Canada)
- Coalition Joint Spectrum Management Planning Tool
- Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education
- Criminal Justice Support Network (Australia)
- Criminal Justice System Northern Ireland (UK)
- Canada-Japan Society of Ottawa (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THAT august tome, the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine, has just published some ground-breaking new research findings.
Data published in the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine show that 275 children aged 5-15 years were treated at one Qatar hospital for camel-racing injuries between 1992 and 2003.
259-269; Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine, 2000, Vol.
191-195; Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine, 1997, Vol.