The study was published in The Clinical Journal of Pain.
What does CJP stand for?
CJP stands for Clinical Journal of Pain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CJP
We have 48 other meanings of CJP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Journal of Philosophy (est. 1971)
- Canadian Journal of Psychiatry
- Central Java Power (Indonesia)
- Centre for Justice and Peace (India)
- Centre Jean Perrin (French health center)
- Challenge Jeunes Pousses (French youth business competition)
- Chief Justice of Pakistan
- Christlich-Jüdische Projekte (German)
- Clermont Japon Pièces (French automotive parts company)
- Climate Justice Programme (Australia)
- Club du Jeune Philatéliste (French: Junior Stamp Club; Morocco)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (Boston, MA)
- Commission on Judicial Performance (San Francisco, California)
- Community Justice Program (San Antonio, TX)
- Complete Joint Penetration (welding)
- Criminal Justice & Penology
- Criminal Justice Planning Agency
- Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee
- Criminal Justice Policy Advisory Commission (Office of Policy and Management; Connecticut)
- Camera Journal Press Club (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top five anaesthesiology journals The annual total number of articles in Pain, European Journal of Pain and Clinical Journal of Pain increased gradually from 2000 to 2009: Pain (from 227 to 262), European Journal of Pain (from 28 to 143) and Clinical Journal of Pain (from 69 to 117).