forensic psychology, clinical health psychology, suicide, adolescent issues, research applications, complimentary medicine, eating disorders, self-help, pain syndromes, clinical child psychology, rural practice issues, interpersonal violence, and sport psychology.
What does CLHP stand for?
CLHP stands for Clinical Health Psychology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLHP
We have 7 other meanings of CLHP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
- Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
- Conference of Local Health Officials
- Connecticut League of History Organizations (Hamden, CT)
- Casino Legends Hall of Fame
- Chromatographie Liquide à Haute Performance (French: high performance liquid chromatography)
- Closed Left-Half Plane (mathematics, control theory)
- Common Lisp Hypertext Preprocessor
- Cryogenic Loop Heat Pipe (thermal control device)
- Columbia Laser Hair Removal Clinic (Canada)
- Canadian Lebanese Human Rights Federation
- Chicken Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- California League of High Schools
- Cardinal Langley High School (Middleton Manchester, UK)
- Chipping Local History Society (England)
- Chisago Lakes High School (Minnesota, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noting that "social isolation is endemic to modern urban living," Roy (social work and clinical health psychology, U.
MASON University College, London KATE STRAUSS Kidderminster Hospital Worcestershire, United Kingdom Correspondence concerning this article should be sent to Oliver Mason, Sub-department of Clinical Health Psychology, University College London, London, England WC1N 3BG.
9781433803789 Clinical health psychology in medical settings; a practitioner's guidebook, 2d ed.
In the professional opinion of this reviewer, the Handbook of Clinical Health Psychology is an excellent book that should be on the reading list of university faculty who teach graduate level courses that train rehabilitation professionals to provide clinical, social, and vocational services to diverse client populations.