IGM now offers this certified Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory service for hospitals as well as obstetrics and gynecology practices throughout the Garden State.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Central Dental Laboratories
- Central Door Locking
- Centre de Langues (French: Language Center; various locations)
- Centro di Lavoro (Italian: Job Center)
- Chart Definition Language
- Chemisch Dispuut Leiden (Dutch student organization)
- Child Development Laboratory
- China Digital Library
- Circuit Description Language
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory (law enforcement)
- Cloud Detection Lidar
- Coded Digital Locator (wireless communication)
- Collaborative Deep Learning
- Collaborative Digital Library
- Collectif Démocratie et Libertés (French: Collective Democracy and Freedom)
- Collège du Léman (Swiss international boarding school; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Color Decision List (American Society of Cinematographers; video production)
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Comité de Développement Local (French: Local Development Committee)
- Comité Départemental de Libération (French: Departmental Committee of Liberation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clinical diagnostic laboratory performs testing of patient samples, provides guidelines for standardizing test development and utilization, and is the site most likely to standardize PGo and PGe testing.
The Act amends the Medicare rules of the Social Security Act by directing the Secretary of Health and Human Services to: 1) Establish procedures for determining the basis for, and amount of, Medicare payment for any clinical diagnostic laboratory tests with respect to which a new or substantially revised HCPCS code is assigned on or after Jan.
On March 31, 2011--the day before the rule was scheduled to take effect--CMS sent its regional contractors a memorandum stating that, because physicians and laboratories were having difficulty complying with the signature requirement, "CMS is instructing its Medicare contractors not to enforce the requirement to have a physician or NPP signature on requisitions for clinical diagnostic laboratory tests paid under the clinical laboratory fee schedule.