What does CDTA stand for?
CDTA stands for Clinical Dental Technicians Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDTA
We have 23 other meanings of CDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Moseley Community Development Trust (UK; also seen as MCDT)
- Contractor Development, Test & Evaluation
- Clearance Diving Team 3 (Royal Australian Navy)
- Cornea-Derived Transcript 6
- Canadian Dance Teachers' Association
- Canadian Dental Therapists Association
- Capital District Transportation Authority (Albany/Schenectady/Troy Area, NY)
- Centre de Developpement des Technologies Avancees (French)
- Certified Drug Test Administrator
- Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act of 1988
- Clostridium Difficile Toxin Assay
- College of Dental Technologists of Alberta (Canada)
- Community Development Technical Assistance
- Comox District Teachers Association (Courtenay, BC, Canada)
- Conscious Decision to Appoint (wireless communications: UK)
- Continental Divide Trail Alliance
- Corporate and Dividend Tax Act (Hungary)
- Corporate Driver Training Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Court Decision To Affirm
- Cranbrook District Teachers Association (Canada)