Thanks to the Stanford Translational Research Integrated Database Environment (STRIDE), which hosts a clinical data warehouse for two hospitals, Lucile Packard and Stanford Hospital and Clinics, the data from the pain researchers was stored securely.
What does CDW stand for?
CDW stands for Clinical Data Warehouse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDW
We have 82 other meanings of CDW in our Acronym Attic
- Craven Domestic Violence Service (Skipton, England, UK)
- Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (Alaska)
- Cromwell District Venture Scout Unit (Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Cell Delay Variation Tolerance
- Central Data Warehouse
- Certified Data Warehouse
- Certified Dog Walker
- Charge-Density Wave
- Chief Deputy Warden (prisons)
- Circuit Design Workbench
- Cloud Drift Winds
- Cold Drawn Welded (tube type)
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Command Data Word (NASA)
- Committee for the Development of Women (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Community Design Workshop (various organizations)
- Community Development Workshop (various locations)
- Compact Disc Writeable
- Compliance Data Warehouse
- Computer Data Word (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Aisha Abdullah, Senior Vice-President of Dubai Healthcare City, said: "Since 2006, the Hiras system has been implemented as a centralised clinical data warehouse, to capture and store required patient data for healthcare professionals.
Clinical data warehouses represent valuable resources for retrospective analysis for education, predictive modeling, benchmarks, outcomes improvement, marketing, and administration.
Beginning in late 2008, TriHealth, which has 250 employed physicians, created a clinical data warehouse that enables practices to generate on-demand reports about treatment recommendations, patient vital statistics and treatment compliance.
These solutions include: * The CPR * The clinical decision support system (CDSS) * The clinical data warehouse (CDW) Each of these tools is valuable alone, but together they are a powerful combination for improved patient outcomes.