He is a graduate of the Honors Program in Medical Education at the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
What does CCEP stand for?
CCEP stands for Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (heart specialty)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCEP
We have 31 other meanings of CCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Centre for Emergency Preparedness
- Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioner
- Center for Community Earthquake Preparedness (University of Mississippi)
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (various companies)
- Chariho Community Educational Projects (Charlestown, Rhode Island)
- Child Care Executive Partnership (Florida)
- China Clean Energy Program
- Clark Career Exploration Program (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (UK)
- Collegiate Conference and Events Professional
- Commercial COMSEC Endorsement Products
- Commercial COMSEC Endorsement Program
- Commercial COMSEC Evaluation Program
- Comprehensive Clinical Evaluation Program
- Connecticut College of Emergency Physicians
- Coordinating Committee for Earthquake Prediction (Japan)
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Professional
- Canadian Centre for Ethics in Public Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text contains 35 chapters on basic and clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac pacing for brachycardia, defibrillation, physiological pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy, anesthesia, implantation, remote management, and other topics.