He also serves on the National MS Society's National Council of Clinical Advisory Committee Chairs and the National Medical Advisory Board.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Clinical Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens' Advisory Committee
- Civil Affairs Coordinator
- Civil Applications Committee
- Civil Aviation College (various locations)
- Civilian Advisory Conference
- Clean Air Campaign (Atlanta, GA)
- Clean Air Council
- Clear Acquisition Code (GPS)
- Clear All Corridors (hospital)
- Climate Analysis Center
- Closed Air Circuit
- Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Club Athlétique Chevreuse Rugby (French: Chevreuse Rugby Athletic Club; Chevreuse, France)
- Coaching Association of Canada
- Coal Association of Canada
- Coalition for America's Children
- Coast Artillery Corps (US DoD)
- Coastal Assistant Controller
- Codex Alimentarius Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Health and Human Resources, through its Office of Regulatory Services, and with the unanimous approval of the Laboratory Clinical Advisory Committee, has taken the position that before pharmacists can perform non-waived tests, they must register as clinical laboratories.
A practicing therapist as well as a consumer of chapter programs, she is currently a member of her chapter's Board of Trustees, co-chair of the Clinical Advisory Committee, and a Research Advocate.